Violin Classics: Favourite Encores - PIANO ONLY
Piano Accompaniment Recordings
Be ready to entertain an eager audience (or even just yourself!) at a moment's notice, with this essential accompaniments pack by professional Australian accompanist Peta Muir.
Prepare for upcoming performances with more confidence and awareness by using the recordings to learn more deeply how the violin part fits together with the accompaniment. No more guesswork or unnecessary stress trying to figure out how to play with an accompanist. No more wasting money on unnecessary extra rehearsals.
Being more familiar with the piece as a whole, you will be freed up to use your live accompaniment rehearsals to develop a truly captivating performance!
Sheet music sources (mostly IMSLP):
1. Air On The G String (Bach, arr. Wilhelmj)
2. Ave Maria (Schubert, arr. Wilhelmj)
3. Berceuse, Op.16 (Fauré)
4. Gavotte (Gossec, arr. Kross) - Publisher: Bosworth
5. Humoresque (Dvořák, arr. Wilhelmj)
6. Le Cygne [The Swan] (Saint-Saëns)
7. Meditation from Thaïs (Massenet, arr. Marsick)
8. Menuet No. 2 in G (Beethoven, ed. Elman)
9. Nocturne in Eb, Op.9 No.2 (Chopin, arr. Sarasate)
10. O Del Mio Dolce Ardor (Gluck) (not an affiliate link)
11. Traumerei, from 'Kinderszenen' (Schumann)
12. Valse Bluette (Drigo, arr. Auer)